Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
About the job
Summary Of Duties
After the warehouse team has delivered parts to the staging area, responsible for pulling parts ensuring that production operators have the raw materials needed to perform their job.
Essential Functions Performed
- Stage supplies for production and ensures they are stocked and readily available.
- Puts raw materials in production bins for easy handling by the production workers.
- Visually checks to ensure that production workers have the products they need and sees that production bins have adequate amounts of raw materials.
- Verifies the labels on production bins to ensure that the raw materials are labelled correctly.
- Checks and verifies that materials are pulled according to specification.
- Working overtime may be required for this position.
- Gowning procedures are typically required for this role.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Essential Physical/Environmental Demands
- Lifting — Not to exceed 50 lbs. — local practice may apply.
- Visual acuity
- Color perception
- Depth perception
- Field of vision/peripheral
- Fine motor skills
- Chemical vapors
- Soldering fumes
Summary Of Minimum Qualifications
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a high school diploma and three months of related experience.
- At the Corporate site, if this position is on a Spanish-language line, bilingual (English/Spanish) basic speaking, reading and writing skills must be demonstrated.
- Excellent dependability.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and motor skills.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions.
- Ability to work well with others to accomplish objectives.
- A general knowledge of Merit Medical’s products and specifically the raw materials used to manufacture those products.
- GMP/MPS/work orders
- Quality specifications
- Materials requirements/flow
Infectious Control Risk Category III
The risk category explains whether or not employees are likely to come into contact with blood or body fluids while performing their jobs. Risk category III states employment and procedures that do not require exposure.