Website Kansas City Southern
This position inspects track for FRA213 (track standards) compliance. It protects track that is not in compliance by taking appropriate remedial action to protect trains and crews and promotes safety with crew by conducting job audits and safety meetings.
- Inspects tracks after repairs are made.
- Responds to trouble calls and conducts special visual inspections following adverse weather alerts.
- Exemplifies KCS Vision, Values, and Culture in each and every interaction with team, clients, and stakeholders.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant operations experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Specialist knowledge of one or more disciplines of railroad operations
- FRA213 (track standards) qualified
Company: Kansas City Southern
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Westlake, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A