Website Indian Health Service
This position is located in the Respiratory Therapy department at the Claremore Indian Hospital, Claremore, OK. The position is responsible for providing Respiratory Care services to neonate to adult patients as prescribed by the medical provider. Reports to the Supervisory Respiratory Therapist.
- Establish and maintain mechanical ventilation for newborn, pediatric, and adult patients.
- Establish and maintain care of non-invasive ventilated adult patients.
- Perform arterial blood gas punctures, analyze, interpret lab values and take appropriate action.
- Perform diagnostic Pulmonary Function Testing for patients requiring Forced Vital Capacity (FVC), Slow Vital Capacity (SVC), Lung Volumes (FRC), and Diffusing Capacities (DLCO) including the ability to complete calibrations/quality controls including biological quality controls as scheduled on the PFT analyzer according to manufacturer’s guidelines and hospital policy and procedure.
- Selectee may be subject to a probationary/trial period
- ESEP appointees typically serve a two year trial period
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959
Company: Indian Health Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Claremore, OK, US
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A