Website U.S. Department of Homeland Security
This position is located in the Department of Homeland Security, United States Coast Guard, Surface Forces Logistics Center, Engineering Services Division, Baltimore, MD.
- Developing and validating procedures and checklists used by personnel in completing program or project tasks.
- Initiating change requests necessary to meet additional requirements or modifications required for system improvement.
- Supports the development of operations documentation necessary to accomplish objectives for projects, including rules, regulations, and operating procedures.
- Deriving subsystem requirements from the next higher-level requirement and defines subsystem/component specifications based on those requirements.
- Determining specification practicability for complex or costly projects in areas such as electrical distribution systems.
- Prepares statement of work or other binding specification or acquisition performance standards.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- You MUST provide transcripts in order to receive consideration.
Company: U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A