About the job
Job Description Summary
This role performs diverse and complex assignments in support of GEHC product development and manufacturing. Assignments may include but are not limited to:• Set up and running of data acquisition equipment for tests• Reporting/documenting results of tests and measuresGE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Job Description Essential Responsibilities:
Test production /Refurb assemblies /systems for correct operation and compliance to performance specifications
- Perform electrical calibration on production/refurb systems and subassemblies
- Interfaces with other departments in the execution of duties to ensure the orderly flow of material and information
- Execute training plans
- Perform basic trouble shooting encompassing multiple variables and unknowns to achieve root cause analysis and pr oblem resolution. Conduct diagnostic tests, as required to draw conclusions
- Interpret circuit board schematics/system interconnect diagrams
- Utilize basic technical communications throughout the test process for production/Refurb assemblies/systems.
- Provide evaluation / constructive feedback in the development of internal and external engineering, manufacturing, or service documentation
- Provide strong individual contributions to team goals
- Participate in LEAN process improvement activities to improv e quality, process flow, and cycle or TAKT time s
- Comply with EHS regulations and policies and escalate concerns/suggestions to leadership
- Maintain daily production output
- Identify and report defects in assigned area
- Engage in daily 5s activities
Associates degree, or a High School diploma and 2 years technical experience
- Proficiency to logically troubleshoot at subsystem and system level, using identifiable problem – solving techniques
- Ability to draw accurate conclusions from test data, malfunctions, or deviations, and assist with corrections to the existing design or process
Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Engineering or Technology related fields
- Experience in medical manufacturing or other highly regulated industry preferred.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No