Website Federal Railroad Administration
The Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) promulgates and enforces rail safety regulations; consolidates government support of rail transportation activities; administers financial assistance programs; conducts research and development in support of improved railroad safety and efficiency, and national transportation policy, including improved intercity passenger service.
- Serve as an official spokesperson for the organization who responds to day-to-day media requests for comment, information and data. Develop and transmit informational materials by a variety of communication channels to public and diverse stakeholders, to promote and enhance understanding and acceptance of agency programs and activities.
- Participate in meetings as a representative of the Agency or Office and keep accurate records of such
- Plan, develop, coordinate and implement wide-ranging, short and long-term public information, programs, projects, campaigns and events, as well as some related internal communication
- Monitor press coverage and current affairs of interest to Agency. Draft, edit and review written materials including press releases, speeches, talking points, statements, communication plans, and website copy intended for various constituent audiences. Examine and review documents, correspondence, memoranda, and other draft materials submitted by other offices to ensure relevance, accuracy, completeness and conformity with the request made and directives
- You must meet specialized experience to qualify.
- You must be a U.S Citizen and eligible for consideration.
- Required documents must be submitted by the closing date.
- Submit application and resume online by 11:59 PM EST on the closing date.
Qualification & Experience:
- P.H.D. or equivalent doctoral degree
- 3 full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to such a degree
- A LL.M., if related
Company: Federal Railroad Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A