View All FireRescue1 Jobs FireRescue1
Rural Metro’s parent company GMR is a federal contractor and as such may be required to show proof of vaccination for COVID-19. While at this time it is in litigation and no company requirement has been made, it may be mandated as part of your employment if selected.
- Perform daily station duties, i.e. housekeeping.
- Maintain and inspect the facility’s fire water system, including isolation of leaks and reporting outages.
- Participate in monthly and annual required training, and maintain certifications throughout employment.
- Response to all fire, hazmat, rescue, and medical incidents within the facility as well as any mutual aid calls received.
- Conduct monthly and annual inspections and maintenance on portable fire extinguishers, deluge systems, and safety shower located throughout the facility.
- Perform daily and weekly inventories, readiness checks, and preventative maintenance on all equipment under the care of Rural Metro.
- Operate emergency response equipment such as pumping apparatus, portable fire pumps, and response boats for river operations.
- Experience: 1+
- Education: High School Diploma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Paramedic
Job Location: Sulphur, Louisiana, US
Application Deadline: N/A