View All FEMA Jobs FEMA
This position is being announced under FEMA’s Cadre of On-call Response/Recovery Employee (CORE) Program. This is a temporary appointment in the Excepted Service, not to exceed 2 years, with the option to extend based on workload and funding availability. Veterans Preference does not apply to the CORE selection process.
- Acting as the liaison with the Human Resources office concerning personnel related matters.
- Providing a wide range of administrative duties.
- Coordinating the electronic submission of bi-weekly Time and Attendance (T&A) date.
- Providing advice and assistance to managers and staff concerning Federal and FEMA Human Resources processes and procedures.
- Providing interpretations of Human Resources regulations and procedures.
- Selective service registration is required for males born after 12/31/59.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government credit card.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to be considered for this position.
- Travel will be required.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral degree or
- 3 full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to such a degree or LL.M.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A