View All FEMA Jobs FEMA
The ideal candidate for this position will be highly organized, proactive and self-motivated. The candidate will possess a broad understanding of professional business processes and how to leverage resources to achieve desired outcomes. This position starts at a salary of $85,838 (GS-12). Apply for this exciting opportunity to become a member of the Recovery team within FEMA.
- Completing and analyzing ad-hoc report requests related to FEMA’s Individual Assistance program
- Extracting and distilling data from databases using various software packages including Python, R, and SQL
- Manages projects that are complex and technical in nature and use of project management tools
- Working with management to coordinate work assignments and to advise staff on best practices
- Creating succinct reports for senior leaders
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Selective Service registration required.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government credit card.
- Current federal employees must meet time-in-grade requirements.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A