View All FEMA Jobs FEMA
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has an immediate need to employ residents of Baton Rouge and New Orleans, LA as temporary local hires to assist with disaster response and recovery efforts. Local hire employees are local residents who aid in the recovery of the community and help their fellow citizens in the recovery process. Apply for this exciting opportunity!
- Assisting the Civil Rights Staff with information collection.
- Providing administrative support to the Lead Civil Rights Advisor and Civil Rights Team.
- Providing general information related to office operations to the public, both orally and in writing.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the office.
- Composing, creating, and editing correspondence, letters, and reports.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to be considered for this position.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Selective service registration is required for males born after 12/31/59.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Government Administration
Job Location: New Orleans, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A