Website Federal Bureau of Investigation
FBI Special Agents apply their professional expertise and unique skill sets to their work every day. Many come from professional backgrounds, such as finance and accounting, which helps ensure accountability, identify criminal activity, uncover hidden assets and connect the dots to trace transactions to their source. Your diversified financial skills can significantly contribute to all areas of crime solving, from counterintelligence and cybersecurity to organized crime and terrorism.
- You can expect continued specialized training once onboard and opportunities to work on some of the Bureau’s most complex cases. The scope and scale of our investigations provide unique challenges unlike anything you could work on in the private sector. Your ultimate mission: to protect the American people and uphold the Constitution of the United States. Being a Special Agent can be a lifelong career of uncommon days and amazing experiences.
- Meet the FBI’s Employment Eligibility requirements.
- Have two years of full-time professional work experience (see work experience waiver for exceptions).
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Be able to obtain a Top Secret SCI Clearance.
- Be at least 23 years old and not have reached your 37th birthday on appointment.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with at least six months driving experience.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or higher from a U.S.-accredited college or university.
Qualification & Experience:
- BA/BS degree (preferably in Finance, Accounting, Business or similar analytical discipline).
Company: Federal Bureau of Investigation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roanoke, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A