Website Federal Aviation Administration
This is a public notice of upcoming announcements for FAA Scientific, Technical, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) positions open to U.S. Citizens. Positions may be announced at the FV-G through K or grades FG-11 through 15.
- This is a public notice of upcoming announcements for FAA Scientific, Technical, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) positions open to U.S. Citizens.
- This series includes positions that manage, supervise, perform, or develop policies and procedures for professional work involving the procurement of supplies, services, construction, or research and development using formal advertising or negotiation procedures; the evaluation of contract price proposals; and the administration or termination and close out of contracts. The work requires knowledge of the legislation, regulations, and methods used in contracting; and knowledge of business and industry practices, sources of supply, cost factor, and requirements characteristics.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Designated or Random Drug Testing required.
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959.
Company: Federal Aviation Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A