Website US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
This position is in Region 5, Enforcement & Compliance Assurance Division, Air Enforcement & Compliance Assurance Branch, Air Enforcement & Compliance Assurance Section.
- Provide regulatory compliance assistance to facilities during inspections, investigations, and compliance assistance visits, and at the request of facilities.
- Recommend enforcement actions based upon inspection findings and EPA enforcement policies.
- Provide assistance to regional personnel, other federal, state, local, to tribal agencies, industry representatives, concerned public citizens on the technical aspects of EPA laws
- Provide technical advice and information on analytical methods, sampling techniques, etc., related to specific program areas, functions, or activities.
- Conduct inspections and investigations of regulated facilities for compliance with applicable regulations, permits, or other federal requirements.
- Position has education requirements–see Qualifications/Education section.
- You must submit a resume and required documents–see How to Apply section.
- EPA and non-EPA applicants must submit transcripts/course listings.
- You must be a U.S. citizen.
- Knowledge of EPA laws, regulations, policies, and practices related to enforcement and compliance activities.
- Skill in conducting field inspections, gathering evidence, and initiating enforcement actions.
- Ability to provide technical assistance for field sampling and analytical services, facility inspections or audits, or monitoring support.
- Skill in oral communication.
- Skill in written communication.
Qualification & Experience:
- You must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited or pre-accredited college or university in one of the following: you must meet either paragraph A or B:
Company: US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A