Website Duke Energy Corporation
The Engineering Technologist III or Senior Engineering Technologist position is the third (or fourth if Senior) level of the non-Engineer degreed technical support role. The Engineering Technologist III or Senior Engineering Technologist provides technical expertise to solve more complex problems and leadership skills to provide oversight and direction of work in a specific area of expertise, with some supervision. Employees in the Engineering Technologist III or Senior
- Provides deep technical expertise and guidance in the identification, analysis and resolution of problems in area of expertise.
- Ensures accomplishment of business goals and objectives through effective planning, organizing, estimating, scheduling and monitoring of work activities.
- Independently prepares thorough and accurate technical reports, correspondence, documentation, calculations and sketches.
- Conducts engineering and related studies.
- Strives to continually improve job-related, technical and professional knowledge, skills and performance.
- Develops positive working relationships to effectively coordinate work activities. Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills. Maintains accurate records and files.
- Supports the company’s goals and represents the company positively and professionally.
- Associate’s degree in Engineering Technology (or equivalent) AND five (5) years minimum of related experience OR
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in Engineering Technology (or equivalent) AND three (3) years minimum of related experience
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma/GED AND nine (9) years minimum of related experience.
Company: Duke Energy Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A