Website Duke Energy Corporation
This position serves as the primary research specialist for Duke Energy’s Florida economic development team.
Assists in implementing and administering programs and policies to encourage, promote and achieve economic development.
- Analyze competitive data to enhance Duke Energy served communities’ ability to attract new business investment and jobs.
- Provide industry and company intel for lead generation.
- Research targeted industry trends and develop strategies for improving our ability to recruit these industries to the communities Duke Energy serves.
- Perform due diligence background research on potential projects/clients and demographics research for Industry Recruitment team.
- Assist in preparation of necessary data to support project proposal development and to develop and implement economic development programs.
- Maintain working knowledge of state and local governments and economic development programs and other utility programs.
- Work with existing industry teams to develop predictive analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to speak and write in a clear, concise, and organized manner using correct grammar – ability to document, make recommendations and influence others to common vision and action
- Demonstrated ability to represent Duke Energy and effectively communicate internally and externally
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills and experience developing professional working relationships
- Familiarity and experience working with the Economic Development department
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and provide options to issues that are complex
- Demonstrated ability to lead and/or work with a diverse team of individuals to meet a common goal and timeline
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate or identify and bring together the resources and individuals necessary to complete a project
- Experience in customer contact, making recommendations and providing solutions to internal and/or external customers
- Experience with Excel and Power BI
Company: Duke Energy Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A