Website Duke Energy Corporation
The Scheduling Work Coordinator manages operational planning and coordination for O&M, Measurement, and System Integrity, including assigning and managing work performed by Contractors. The Scheduling Work Coordinator will also receive and handle calls that require research and follow up and must use judgment and problem-solving skills to resolve issues in a timely manner. This position exists within the Work Management department to perform prerequisite tasks to support the scheduling of work for O&M, Measurement, System Integrity internal and Contractor resources. The Coordinator acts as the company designee for the region to interact with local, state, and federal officials regarding compliance with rules and regulations.
- Work with Resource Center inventory personnel in the timely ordering and delivery of materials and supplies.
- Work with Scheduling & Operations Supervisors to resolve operational service issues and scheduled work orders.
- Assign and coordinate work for internal resources. This includes making changes in WA (work force availability) and assigning work to crews and individuals.
- Coordinate with local, state and federal government on pre-construction, repairs, locates, permits, and encroachment documents for O&M, Measurement, and System Integrity.
- Keep ARM current based on completed pre-work. Work with Ops Techs and Ops supervisors for jobs that require a more technical and deeper gas system knowledge.
- Communicate with company personnel and community resources (police, fire, medical, etc.) to ensure appropriate response is being taken.
- Assure all compliance dates are met. IE. Grade 2 leaks and re-checks
- Highly organized and focused on time management
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage emergency situations in a calm and effective manner
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite of products and any email system
- Knowledge of daily processes and procedures for O&M, Measurement, and System Integrity operations
- Familiar with Asset Resource Management (ARM), FieldSmart, Service Suite , S2K, or other related computer information systems
- Familiar with contractor business processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Company: Duke Energy Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Fayetteville, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A