Website Defense Logistics Agency
See below for important information regarding this job.
- Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
- Creates Material Master Records (MMR) for Managed Consumables and Local Stock Numbers (LSNs), and enters the appropriate data.
- Serves as point of contact for Managed Consumable and LSN technical issues effecting requisitioning actions and material shortages.
- Researches and recommends sources of supply, or cross references substitutes for items including local stock numbers, national stock numbers and alternate sources for non-standard material.
- May work with higher-level Equipment Specialists to recommend revisions to repair manuals, technical bulletins and supply catalog data.
- Coordinates with the customer when a Change Notice is received in order to make applicable updates to the Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Providing workload support by reviewing material requirements, establishing priorities and researching configuration requirements.
- Updating and maintaining Material Master Records in EBS.
- Addressing technical issues effecting requisitioning actions and material shortages.- Reviewing and applying technical specifications and requirements.
- Analyzing equipment and forecasting spare parts requirements.
- Reading and interpreting engineering change orders, equipment requisitions, shop orders and work orders.
- Analyzing or supervising maintenance, repair, or production operations to determine methods of improvement.
- Education Substitution: Such education must demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to do the work. Education must be from a college or university accredited by an organization approved by the U.S. Department of Education. See
Qualification & Experience:
- One academic year of graduate education is considered to be the number of credits hours that your graduate school has determined to represent one academic year of full-time study. Such study may have been performed on a full-time or part-time basis.
- If you cannot obtain your graduate school’s definition of one year of graduate study, 18 semester hours (or 27 quarter hours) should be considered as satisfying the requirement for one year of full-time graduate study.
Company: Defense Logistics Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A