About the job
Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
For more information on Equal Employment Opportunity, please follow these links:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Provision
Internships provide opportunities to learn and apply Human Resources (HR) principles, through a combination of team and individual project assignments.
Student will have the opportunity to apply general HR principles, theories, and concepts to facilitate real-world business decisions. Tasks could include the following:
- Gain understanding of company Talent Analysis process
- Assist HR Business Partners with HR data analysis and preparation of materials to guide leadership talent planning decisions
- Complete additional HR projects as assigned. May cover policy, employee relations, compensation, benefits and/or other related HR functions.
- Conduct research to evaluate the effectiveness on current processes
- Assist in coordination and support of various activities such as onboarding, training, and development
Other Learning Opportunities
You will receive diversified learning opportunities through on-the-job assignments, utilizing the technical skills that you have acquired in college. This internship will assist you in developing technically and professionally.
Devon’s Intern Recruiting Philosophy
Devon utilizes internship programs as a tool for growing our talent pipeline. An internship allows the company to assess your knowledge, skills, and abilities more accurately and for you to fully evaluate the work experience at Devon.
- Access to the Well fitness facility
- Competitively compensated
- Corporate Housing
- Eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Receive Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage in the amount of $50,000.00
- Full time student
- Pursuing degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or other related
- College level: Sophomore
Conditions of Employment
- Successfully complete a background check and drug screen
- Must provide own transportation daily from corporate housing to work location
- Completion of Federal Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9)
Devon Energy is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Devon Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected]