About the job
Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
For more information on Equal Employment Opportunity, please follow these links:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Provision
This position requires exceptional organizational and communication skills, attention to detail, teamwork, and collaboration. Must be able to manage multiple priorities, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to be flexible and adjust quickly to new tasks and assignments while supporting multiple people and organizational areas. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties/functions requested by their supervisor.
The Office Services Associate supports the Office Services Help Desk, main Switchboard, and Conference Center with an emphasis on customer interfacing, troubleshooting, customer service, and support for a one-call resolution. Individuals at this level work under general supervision to ensure service and quality standards are met. Compliance with department guidelines, policies, and SOPs is required.
- Central point of contact for Office Services Help Desk customers to create a positive customer service experience.
- Provide information, guidance, and support by creating customized solutions for a wide range of inquiries and service requests directed to the Help Desk.
- Assist Help Desk customers via phone, emails, or walk-ups.
- Apply knowledge of Help Desk software, systems, and SOPs to resolve basic/standard inquiries and service requests.
- Create service request tickets that require dispatching for resolution.
- Coordinate with appropriate OS team members, business partners, and vendors to resolve problems.
- Monitor progress of service requests and report recurring issues or problems.
- Close out service requests and follow-up as needed with customers, OS team members, business partners, and vendors to ensure a full-service approach.
- Order as appropriate, issue and maintain, Help Desk assets and inventory (i.e., Pool Vehicles, Promotional Products, Office Supplies, Sports Tickets, Shred Bins, Entertainment passes, Stamps, etc.).
- Assist and provide coverage for Office Services and Hospitality teams.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Assist other Office Services team members, as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Eagerness to learn new processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with others or independently in a highly collaborative work environment taking direction from the supervisor, and team members while supporting others within the organization
- Strong Interpersonal skills capable of cultivating and maintaining excellent working relationships with a variety of disciplines
- Strong organization and conflict management skills, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Independent thinker, with the ability to solve problems and develop solutions accordingly
Devon Energy is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Devon Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected]