Website Department of the Treasury
Click on “Learn more about this agency” button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.
- Makes suggestions concerning personnel actions and recognition of outstanding performance.
- Maintains current knowledge of procedures, policies and directives; answers questions; and provides both classroom and OJT instruction to employees.
- Performs work that is the same kind and level as the employees led.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Distributes, balances, monitors and reports on workload in accordance with established workflow or job specialization. Assures equitable distribution among employees and timely accomplishment of assigned work load.
- Resolves simple informal complaints, refers others to supervisor; reports on performance, progress and training needs of employees and on disciplinary problems.
- Performs administrative duties in the absence of the manager.
- Amends or rejects work not meeting established standards and refers to supervisor any problems on meeting performance standards.
- If you are in a telework eligible position, you may be directed to temporarily telework on a full-time basis due to COVID 19.
- Employees must be within a 200-mile radius of their official assigned post-of-duty (POD) while in a telework status. Once normal operations resume, employees may be directed back to the office to perform the duties of their position.
- Telework eligibility does not guarantee telework; employees must meet and sustain IRS telework eligibility requirements and supervisor’s approval to participate in the IRS Telework Program.
- As a reminder – If you are selected for a position, you are responsible for reporting to your designated POD (location) on the negotiated start date or as directed by management.
- Obtain and use a Government-issued charge card for business-related travel.
Qualification & Experience:
- Federal experience is not required. The experience may have been gained in the public sector, private sector. One year of experience refers to full-time work; part-time work is considered on a prorated basis. To ensure full credit for your work experience, please indicate dates of employment by month/year, and indicate number of hours worked per week, on your resume.
Company: Department of the Treasury
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A