View All U.S. Department of Defense Jobs U.S. Department of Defense
The Navy and Marine Corps team offers innovative, exciting and meaningful work linking military and civilian talents to achieve our mission and safeguard our freedoms. Department of the Navy provides competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and extensive professional development and training. From pipefitters to accountants, scientists to engineers, doctors to nurses-the careers and opportunities to make a difference are endless.
- You’ll have a clear opportunity to advance so that your skills increase, and
- You’ll enjoy a sense of satisfaction from meaningful service.
- You’ll be trained in the fields you practice.
- You’ll have an immediate opportunity to directly serve clients assigned to you on significant matters.
- Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
- May be required to successfully complete a probationary/trial period.
- Males must be registered or exempt from Selective Service. www.sss.gov
- Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Patent Attorneys must be members of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Organization
- Admitted to practice before a state or federal court
- Must obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance
- An active member in good standing of the bar of the highest court of a State, U.S. Commonwealth, U.S. territory, or the District of Columbia
- Graduated with a J.D. or LL.B from a law school accredited by the American Bar Association
Company: U.S Department of Defense
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Administrative
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A