We are the independent eyes and ears of DoD and its partners, enhancing warfighter lethality by ensuring timely delivery of quality products, and providing relevant acquisition insight supporting affordability and readiness.
- Serves as the Supervisory Contract Specialist of the Contract Lifecycle Management Center and functions as a senior HQ representative.
- Exercise discretionary authority to approve the allocation and distribution of funds in the organizations budget.
- Coordinate and facilitate the flow of information between Contract Management Offices, DCMA HQ, DCAA, and the Office of the Secretary of Defense and military service customers, as it relates to contract closeout and termination settlement activities.
- Oversee the overall planning, direction, and timely execution of a program segment or comparable staff function including development, assignment, and higher-level clearance of goals and objectives for supervisors of subordinate organizational units.
- Considered the SME for Contract Closeout up to the OSD Level.
- Engages with DoD Buying Commands to ensure appropriate contract structure is applied to affect timely contract closeout and provides insight on alternatives to termination, when appropriate.
- Provides technical input for contract closeout, funds lifecycle management, and termination functions.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Appointment is subject to the completion of a favorable suitability or fitness determination, where reciprocity cannot be applied; unfavorably adjudicated background checks will be grounds for removal.
- Security Requirements: Non-Critical Sensitive with Secret Access
- Selective Service Requirement: Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A