We are the independent eyes and ears of DoD and its partners, enhancing warfighter lethality by ensuring timely delivery of quality products, and providing relevant acquisition insight supporting affordability and readiness.
- Influences the development of future DCMA policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Implements all agency Software Acquisition Management (SAM) surveillance policies and tools.
- Provides a consolidated, integrated approach to surveillance/reporting activities.
- Conducts internal control reviews to ensure the effectiveness of surveillance activities within the CMO.
- Participates with other CMO personnel in integrated product/process teams to assist with determining impacts on contract/program execution, surveillance efforts, and risks.
- Ensures personnel are trained in accordance with SAM surveillance competency certification requirements.
- Serves as a software engineer in a Contract Management Office (CMO) of the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA).
- Appointment is subject to the completion of a favorable suitability or fitness determination, where reciprocity cannot be applied; unfavorably adjudicated background checks will be grounds for removal.
- Security Requirements: Noncritical-Sensitive with Secret Access
- Selective Service Requirement: Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A