We are the independent eyes and ears of DoD and its partners, enhancing warfighter lethality by ensuring timely delivery of quality products, and providing relevant acquisition insight supporting affordability and readiness.
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) Contract Safety Manager (CSM) on a Contract Safety Team in the Contract Safety Group, Safety Center, Technical Directorate, Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA).
- Assists the team supervisor as a focal point in the training of uncertified employees through a formal training certification program along with on the job mentoring.
- Applies a broad knowledge of contract administration, defense acquisition and safety policies and procedures in the performance of assigned duties.
- Develops and implements an annual Contract Safety surveillance and risk mitigation program for assigned areas.
- Incumbent is responsible for ensuring DCMA’s internal and external customers throughout the DoD community receive the highest level of functional, technical, and professional Contract Safety support.
- Participates in meetings, conduct briefings, and coordinate amongst various levels of management within DCMA and other government agencies in regards to Contract Safety.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Security Requirements: Non-Critical Sensitive with Secret Access
- Appointment is subject to the completion of a favorable suitability or fitness determination, where reciprocity cannot be applied; unfavorably adjudicated background checks will be grounds for removal.
- Selective Service Requirement: Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Stockton, CA, US
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A