Website Consumers Energy
The Sales Strategy & Performance team, as part of Sales Operations, is driven to build and support a world class sales team that executes on achieving Consumer Energy’s cleaning energy goals. The support includes performance management, target establishment, forecasting, visual management development and process improvements. This is a very dynamic team moving at a fast pace.
- In this role, you will be shaping Consumers Energy’s future by working with the latest clean energy products, including demand response, energy waste reduction, renewable and electrification etc. You will be closely working with many internal organizations such as product, marketing, sales, data analytics and IT etc.
- Maintain cadenced reporting including Power Point presentations
- Drive efficiency in process
- The candidate will be able to work remotely, and attend meetings onsite as needed, though they can opt to work at one of our Consumer Energy locations.
- Trigger and maintain sales compensation workflow
- Manage data set in Microsoft CRM and SQL environment, proactively detect data gaps and ensure data accuracy
- Build models, reports, and tools to analyze and report sales related data including sales pipeline and business productivity
- Provide sales segment analytics
- Execute sales go-to-market strategy, including prospect development, target setting etc.
- Support sales team to resolve technical issues and answer data requests, work as liaison between sales team and IT to request and implement system/data enhancements
Complete additional business tasks or projects as requested
- 3+ years overall relevant business experience related to modeling or business/financial reporting utilizing relational databases (e.g. SQL server, SAP HANA)
- Work experience with MS Power BI or equivalent visual management software
- Work experience with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong Problem-Solving identification and resolution skills
- Able to work as a member of a strong, collaborative team that thrives on providing actionable input to decisions in a fast-paced environment
Company: Consumers Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Jackson, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A