Website Consumers Energy
As the company’s primary leader for Solar Development, the Solar Development Stakeholder Engagement Manager is responsible for serving as the face and voice of the company where solar development is being pursued and developed.
- Proactively leading stakeholder engagement for our solar development to guide our decision making and ensure successful project completion while delivering a strong CXi result.
- Understand the purpose and the triple bottom line of the utility and be able to effectively assist others in communication plans relating to the business
- Serving as the face and voice of the company where solar prospecting or development is happening.
- Possess excellent communication, public speaking, writing and problem-solving abilities through which she/he assists other coworkers to deliver the purpose and triple bottom line
- Be able to work within a diverse team of public affairs professionals as well as cross-functional teams
Qualification & Experience:
- 4-7 years of overall relevant work experience in the space of Public Affairs, Stakeholder Engagement, Solar Development, Renewables Development, Government Relations, Relevant Sales
- Proven experience with Solar Development
- Knowledge and experience working with local governments is preferred
Company: Consumers Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Royal Oak, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A