Website Columbus State Community College
A laser focus on student success and a partnership mindset have established Columbus State as a key talent provider in a thriving regional economy, and a premier community college that is changing the nation’s education and workforce landscapes. With more than 46,000 students across two campuses, at several regional learning centers, and online, Columbus State is the nation’s only institution recognized as an Achieving the Dream (ATD) college, an AACC Guided Pathways institution, and a participant in The Right Signals Initiative through the Lumina Foundation. Columbus State employees at all levels benefit from an engaging, collaborative, and supportive culture that rewards innovation and vision. We provide competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and professional development opportunities.
- Ensure the safety of all children in our program
- Closely follow licensing regulations related to childcareECDE Student Teacher Engagement
- Models and provides guidance to student teachers to help resolve issues with children when necessary.
- Implements weekly lesson plans in collaboration with student teachers and ECDE faculty.
- Creates a positive classroom atmosphere that encourages active and collaborative learning for student teachers
- Aides in the assess children’s development and routinely collects data.
- Engages student teachers in the classroom set-up each morning and conducts an end of class discussion where summarizing the day. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- While performing duties of this job, the employee regularly exhibits digitaldexterity when entering information into computer.
- The employee regularly sits, stands and walks for extended periods of time. Employee converses verbally withothers in person and by telephone.
- Employee occasionally reaches with hands or arms, climbs or balances and stoops, kneels, crouches or crawls. Employeeoccasionally lifts or exerts force of up to 10 pounds.
- strong verbal and written communications; maintaining good public relations; customer service; creative problem-solving; excellent judgement; conflict resolution; general typing; application of job software programs; course design and development; providing quality instruction, including active and collaborative teaching techniques; engage and support to a diverse student body and their families; instructional planning and presentation.
- Employee must also transform into imaginary characters upon requests.
Company: Columbus State Community College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Columbus, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A