Website Columbus State Community College
The full-time Administrative Assistant provides support to Professional Development Services (PDS). The Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Director of PDS at the Columbus, OH Center and also provides support to the Director of the Telego Center at times.
- Enters registrations into computer system.
- Maintains sufficient office supplies/forms for PDS.
- Processes credit/debit card and check payments.
- Balances payment records and forwards to business office.
- Updates and maintains the web page information.
- Demonstrates necessary’ human relations skills in order to maintain a friendly, helpful atmosphere working with instructors, students, and
- school district personnel.
- Maintains current and accurate records on the computer.
- Responds daily to e-mail communications.
- Prepares reports under the direction of the Director.
- Assigns and maintains class numbering system and database.
- Creates and updates the class schedule on the web page.
- Completes administrative office and clerical work including serving as a resource person to inform interested individuals about PDS.
- Prepares and forwards agreement forms to school districts and vendors.
- Maintains files on grade sheets, syllabi, and contracts.
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- Associates degree preferred
Company: Columbus State Community College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Columbus, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A