Website Collins Aerospace
The successful candidate will be part of a distributed team composed of professionals from several disciplines and must have the ability to function well, both alone and with others, and have strong interpersonal skills. This position may require occasional travel (up to 10%.). This position does require that candidate has a final US DoD security clearance, (US Citizenship is required) in order to access classified information.
- Lead and coordinating the development of technical proposals as well as program level cost estimates during the bid and proposal cycle
- Lead and coordinating projects with cross-functional Engineering teams, including technical aspects as well as program cost and schedule
- Use portfolio vision to think beyond the immediate situation, explore multiple potential paths, and adapt decision-making style and thought process based on the situational circumstances.
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Estimating, tracking, and communicating cost, schedule, and risk in support of program earned value metrics.
- Adapt decision-making style based on the situational circumstances
- Use personal experience and best practices to identify issues, potential problems, and risk
- Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 10 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of prior relevant experience OR Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 7 years experience OR In absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required
- Demonstrated pursuit and order capture experience
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of tasks and lead technical efforts spanning multiple stakeholders, and be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization as well as customers.
- Must have or be capable of obtaining a US Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance. Candidate selected will be subject to a government
- security investigation/reinstatement and must meet eligibility requirements
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Company: Collins Aerospace
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Cedar Rapids, IA, US
Application Deadline: N/A