Website U.S. Coast Guard
These positions are located in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Coast Guard (USCG), Deputy Commandant for Mission Support (DCMS), Assistant Commandant for Human Resources (CG-1), Civilian Human Resources, Office of Civilian Human Resources Operations (CG-123 HQ).
- Providing authoritative advice on complex position classification issues and ensuring that the application of position classification standards is accurate and consistent.
- Providing agency management with interpretations of policy and procedures when the issues involved are new, highly controversial, precedent setting and/or involve more than one area of personnel policy.
- Advising top management and subordinate management levels on recruitment, examination, and selection processes.
- Forecasting long and short-range staffing requirements and developing recruitment strategies to fill positions.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be registered for Selective Service.
- This position requires a Public Trust Investigation.
Qualification & Experience:
- At the GS-12 level: Applicants must possess at least one year of specialized experience directly related to the occupation equivalent to at least the GS-11 grade level.
- Examples of specialized experience may include:
- Providing advice and guidance to management that reflects a thorough knowledge of, and adherence to, human resources regulations, laws, practices and procedures; providing advice and guidance to management regarding reorganizations, functional changes, and personnel changes;
Company: U.S. Coast Guard
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Cybersecurity
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A