Website U.S. Coast Guard
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is calling on those who want to help protect American interests and secure our Nation. DHS Components work collectively to prevent terrorism; secure borders and our transportation systems; protect the President and other dignitaries; enforce and administer immigration laws; safeguard cyberspace; and ensure resilience to disasters. We achieve these vital missions through a diverse workforce spanning hundreds of occupations. Make an impact; join DHS.
- Establishing and maintaining communication channels with stakeholders.
- Reviewing existing and proposed policies with stakeholders.
- Collecting and maintaining data needed to meet system cybersecurity reporting.
- Overseeing policy standards and implementation strategies for regulated entities to ensure procedures and guidelines comply with cybersecurity policies.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be registered for Selective Service.
- A one-year probationary may be required.
- This position requires a Secret clearance.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience establishing and maintaining communication channels with stakeholders;
- Experience assisting in the development of cybersecurity plans, strategy, and policy to support organizational cybersecurity initiatives and regulatory compliance; and
- Experience assisting in the implementation of policies, plans, procedures, and exercises for all cyber incidents that impact the marine environment, port security, or marine transportation.
Company: U.S. Coast Guard
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Cybersecurity
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A