View All City of Springfield - Missouri Jobs City of Springfield, Missouri
- The Park Ranger division is committed to providing quality service through personal integrity, fairness, communication, and sense of community pride.
- Rangers will be in communication with the Greene County Sheriff’s Office, Springfield Police Department, the Missouri State Highway Patrol and crime lab, the Juvenile Justice Department and other specialty law enforcement agencies and groups.
- The Ranger Division was recognized with the Park Law Enforcement Association’s Platinum Excellence Award for its commitment to excellence in law enforcement/safety and education, sustainability, crime reduction, inter-agency collaboration, and accountability to the taxpayer.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a highly experienced team of professionals dedicated to providing the safest parks in Missouri.
- Must be a high school graduate or have G.E.D., 21 years of age, a United States Citizen and a resident of the State of Missouri;
- Must be current in P.O.S.T continuing education requirements up to prior calendar year.
- Two years of law enforcement experience;
- College degree in related field, and may substitute for some of the required experience.
- Must possess a Missouri P.O.S.T. Class A certification (650 hours or equivalent) or Class B certification (470 hours or equivalent);
Company: City of Springfield, Missouri
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Springfield, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A