Website City of Rockford
Work involves assisting the Executive Director of the Mayor’s Office of Domestic and Community Violence Prevention (“the Office”) in the research, identification, implementation and measuring of strategies to address root cause, systems level gaps prohibiting or impeding the effort to end domestic and sexual violence in the Rockford, Illinois region. ; computer data entry and analysis; attendance at meetings and community focus groups and events; and communication with Office staff and interested community members via mail and email distributions.
- Research, identification, implementation and measuring of strategies to address root cause, systems level gaps.
- Data gathering and analysis.
- Coordinate with community partners working with the Office to end domestic and sexual violence.
- Organize and maintain data.
- Assist with other tasks under the direction of the Executive Director.
- Attend team meetings.
- Maintain reasonable and predictable attendance
- Ability to prioritize work effectively and be proactive about probation prevention and issue resolution.
- Ability to judge the nature and importance of a task assigned, and to provide information in a professional and efficient manner in both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently operate a computer and a variety of office programs. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a strong sense of initiative.
- Ability to understand and follow departmental policies and procedures, both oral and written.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be at least 17 years of age to apply, and 18 years or older at the time of hire.
Company: City of Rockford
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Naperville, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A