View All City of Peoria Jobs City of Peoria
Peoria’s Water Services Department has an excellent opportunity for a Utility Treatment Supervisor, at our Butler Water Reclamation Facility, that will supervisor the day to day operation of multiple wastewater processes and controls.
- “Peoria is a world-class, sustainable and future-ready community that does not take a cookie-cutter approach to anything, with strong leadership at the helm, Peoria has a solid fiscal position, managing growth smartly, providing essential services, and emphasizing the importance of arts, recreation and open space preservation”.
- An Associate’s Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- An Arizona Department of Environmental Quality Grade 4 Certification in either Water or Wastewater Treatment upon hire.
- A Valid Arizona Driver’s License upon hire.
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- Experience in a municipal or government setting is preferred
Company: City of Peoria
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Peoria, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A