View All City of Peoria Jobs City of Peoria
This is an excellent opportunity for a childcare provider to collaborate with school personnel to develop a growing program. You will supervise and monitor children in your care by actively participating with them through play and staff led enrichment, such as literacy, arts and crafts, and STEAM projects. If you have a passion for working with children, this job is for you! Hi My Name Is: The ideal candidate would be a result oriented, people person who is 18 years or older, and loves working with children.
- Youth programs is looking for individuals to help provide an enhanced experience, enjoys positive participant interactions, fast pace schedule and the opportunity to make a difference.
- Preferred staff will be able to work Monday through Friday and wants to contribute to the City of Peoria’s vision.
- You will have to be able to acquire a Fingerprint Clearance Card, CPR/First Aid certificate, a valid negative TB test result, and have or gain an understanding of DHS guidelines and practices.
- Ready to make Peoria your place? In joining the City of Peoria, not only will you find a culture of stability, professional growth, and development, but you will be able to contribute to the vision of making Peoria the place.
- In addition to offering a competitive salary, Peoria offers a comprehensive benefit package, which could include the following if eligible:
- In addition, two years of previous teaching, implementing, instructing and/or coaching experience is required.
- Certification/License/Other Requirement:
- CCC/AED certification is required within two months of hire.
- Three personal references and three former employer references are required upon hire.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
Company: City of Peoria
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Peoria, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A