View All City of Peoria Jobs City of Peoria
Peoria is the Place The City of Peoria, AZ is a thriving city in the Northwest Valley that provides excellent municipal services to our community. Recently ranked as the #1 place to live in Arizona by Money Magazine, and in the top 50 happiest places to live in the country, we are committed to maintaining the level of service to our residents to sustain and enhance the lives, and culture of Peoria.
- Plans, organizes, teaches, and evaluates a fitness class or clinic.
- Develops detailed curriculum, class format and supply list before the class session begins.
- Outlines and provides detailed lesson plans.
- Possesses good speaking and communication skills. Knowledgeable in teaching methods and procedures.
- Possesses the ability to work effectively with children, parents, and recreation staff.
- Proven ability to attend training meetings as needed.
- In addition, two years of previous teaching, implementing, instructing and/or coaching experience is required.
- Certification/License/Other Requirement:
- CCC/AED certification is required within two months of hire.
- Three personal references and three former employer references are required upon hire.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Experience: Any combination of experience, training and certification which provides the ability to effectively teach a group fitness class is required.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Company: City of Peoria
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Peoria, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A