Website City of Orlando
For most of Orlando’s history we’ve been the place everyone wants to visit. Today, we’re also the place where everyone wants to live and do business. List after list has Orlando as one of the fastest growing cities in America. We’re transitioning from our role as the young upstart to a more mature, global city.
- Assists with discipline at assigned Orlando ASAS site and confers with parents regarding activities offered, participant progress and discipline problems.
- Assist the Site Supervisor in ensuring proper implementation of Orlando ASAS policy and procedures in the areas of operations at the program site.
- Assist the Site Supervisor in ensuring the safety and security of Orlando ASAS program and facility.
- Assist in the coordination and supervision of activities and services offered at an Orlando ASAS program site.
- Aides the teacher in enrichment activities at the Orlando ASAS site.
- Ensures fair play and sportsmanship to youth while supervising and coaching athletic activities and games at the Orlando ASAS site.
- Assists the Site Supervisor in the accurate and timely reporting of individual Orlando ASAS site staff and program scheduling, payroll, inventory, and youth attendance.
- Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a General Equivalency Diploma;
- one (1) year of experience in an organized educational, recreation or leisure services field working in various activities such as educational programs, youth sports, aquatics, cultural and therapeutic arts, health and fitness, community centers, etc.; or an equivalent combination of related training and experience.
- Applicant must possess a valid Florida driver’s license. First Aid/CPR certified preferred.
- Certification by the Florida Recreation and Park Association desired, but not required.
Company: City of Orlando
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A