View All City of Orlando Jobs City of Orlando
- Performs skilled work supervising water reclamation facility process operations on a designated shift.
- Work involves responsibility for the efficient operation of a water reclamation facility and routine adjustments to equipment and machinery operating controls.
- Work includes, but not limited to, field sampling, equipment checks, and data collection.
- Expected to exercise some independent judgment in making adjustments to machinery, equipment, and related control apparatus in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- May provide direction for subordinate operators engaged in maintaining and operating various types of wastewater process equipment and collecting sewage and sludge samples.
- Work is normally performed under general supervision and is reviewed primarily by observation and through the analysis of charts and reports.
- Must pass annual respirator physical.
- Must be able reliably to be contacted in case of an emergency work situation.
- Florida driver license required at time of employment.
- No facial hair allowed between the face and sealing surface of the respirator face piece:
Company: City of Orlando
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A