Website City of Orlando
For most of Orlando’s history we’ve been the place everyone wants to visit. Today, we’re also the place where everyone wants to live and do business. List after list has Orlando as one of the fastest growing cities in America. We’re transitioning from our role as the young upstart to a more mature, global city.
- Protects facilities and the public from theft, potential hazards, and criminal acts.
- Additional responsibilities include completing incident reports and handling traffic and crowd control with discretion and diplomacy while ensuring compliance with security procedures. Incumbents are expected to have good communications and customer service skills.
- Involves standing and walking for extended periods of time, climbing stairs, and working outdoors.
- High school graduate plus two years customer service experience, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. Security training provided.
- Security certifications desired. CPR certification and first aid card desired. Ability to speak a language in addition to English helpful.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods.
- Applicants must pass criminal background investigation. Valid Florida driver license preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
Company: City of Orlando
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A