Website City of Loveland
Instruct participants, develop and implement lesson plans, inspects classroom/program environment and equipment to ensure safety, complete administrative tasks including skill assessments, attendance, class evaluations, and more.
- Excellent communication skills are required. Ability to work with a diverse group of people effectively and diplomatically. Strong customer service skills and communication skills are required. Ability to handle difficult situations involving participants with patience, good judgment, and diplomacy.
Strong knowledge of rules and regulations of sport required. Course work in recreation, education or related field preferred.
- Equipment associated with the various sports
- Must be able to physically lead and demonstrate the skill/activity.
- May require pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling, crouching, climbing, positioning and moving heavy equipment. Must possess the strength and stamina to perform strenuous physical activity.
- This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
- The City of Loveland provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, age, or any other status protected under federal, state, and/or local law.
Company: City of Loveland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Lafayette, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A