Website City of Loveland
Assists with a variety of recreation activities and special events duties for community events or in conjunction with community partners. This position requires a flexible work schedule that includes day, evening and weekend shifts.
- On-site presence for Mobile Recreation Trailer rentals, community events and summer programs with community partners.
- Engage with, lead and demonstrate instruction of safe game play and rules.
- Interact with and provide accurate and reliable information to event attendees.
- Actively oversee and participate in the preparation, implementation and clean-up of fun, safe, and age-appropriate activities.
- Provide quality leadership for youth and family activities.
- Maintain inventory, inspect equipment regularly to ensure safety and communicate needed repairs or replacements.
- Communicate effectively and diplomatically both verbally and in writing with co-workers and patrons.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications preferred.
- Effective time management and task execution skills required.
- Leadership, teamwork, interpersonal skills and excellent customer service skills required.
- Work with children of all ages in a coaching or instructional capacity.
- Organizational & prioritization skills required with attention to the details.
- Flexible schedule required with ability to work days, evenings and weekends and holidays.
- Listen, interpret needs quickly and act promptly.
- Remain calm and professional while problem solving effectively.
- Uses independent, sound judgment to react quickly and appropriately in emergency situations.
Company: City of Loveland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Loveland, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A