Website City of Carrollton
Responsible for performing activities related to reading residential and commercial meters and performing field customer service. Work is performed with limited supervision.
- Conducts field readings of residential and commercial meters. Logs results utilizing established guidelines.
- Provides field customer service activities related to new service, service suspensions, service cancellations, high bill complaints, flow checks, and/or other related issues.
- Prepares and maintains a variety of records, logs, work orders, and/or other related documentation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of City geography;
- Skilled in providing customer service;
- Skilled in reading maps;
- Skilled in preparing and maintaining records;
- Skilled in operating a computer and related software applications;
- Skilled in communicating effectively with a variety of individuals.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- One year of related customer service experience.
- Requires a valid Texas Driver’s License.
Company: City of Carrollton
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Carrollton, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A