Website City of Carrollton
Responsible for ensuring patron safety by enforcing pool rules and regulations; performs water rescues and administers basic first aid as needed; carries out emergency operating procedures and notifies proper authorities; assists with general maintenance and cleaning of pool area and equipment.
- Ensures patron safety by strictly enforcing all pool rules and regulations and applying disciplinary action for violations.
- Enters the water to rescue individuals in trouble and the necessary aid to revive them.
- Carries out emergency operation procedures and notifies proper authorities.
- Assists in maintaining facilities; cleans pool, decks, restrooms, trash, gutters, etc.
- Informs pool manager of needed material and equipment.
- Recommends to the pool manager the removal of patrons due to misconduct.
- Assists the pool manager and head lifeguard in pool maintenance and repairs
- Assists in special activities at the pool
- Must swim 1/4 mile per day while on duty
- Must perform one rescue per day
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Skilled in enforcing pool rules and regulations
- Performs emergency operation procedures and informs proper authorities
- Skill in dealing effectively and efficiently with the public
- Can sit in an alert manner and observe the activities of the pool while on the stand
- Learns the operation and maintenance of the pool facilities
- Can understand and follow oral and written instructions
Qualification & Experience:
- Eighth grade education.
- One year related experience.
Company: City of Carrollton
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Carrollton, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A