Website City of Carrollton
Responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the recreation center including but not limited to; checking members into the facility, handling membership transactions, opening and closing the facility, cleaning equipment, training and assisting part time recreation attendants, and ensuring a clean and safe environment.
- Knowledge of basic PC skills and Microsoft applications.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics.
- Knowledge of RecTrac software.
- Knowledge of recreation policies and procedures.
- Skilled in public/employee relations and problem solving, ability to make sound decisions quickly and efficiently.
- Skilled in operating standard office equipment such as computer, cash register, copy machine, fax machine, ID card system, sound system, etc.
- Ability to enforce recreation policies and procedures.
- Ability to explain and promote programs, memberships and special events to the public and maintain cooperative working relationship with other employees and instructors.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to comprehend and follow written and verbal instructions.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Six months customer service experience.
- CPR Certification, AED Training Certification, and First Aid Certification within six months.
Company: City of Carrollton
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Carrollton, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A