Website City of Anaheim
To develop candidates for entry-level management positions within municipal government; provide opportunities to gain a broad range of experience in local government; and to support the development of analytical, leadership and other managerial skills.
- Interact with elected officials and work directly with senior management on special projects.
- Research and analyze City operations and/or programs.
- Research, develop and monitor budgets.
- Prepare staff reports and presentations for City Council meetings, upper management meetings, and community workshops.
- A Master’s degree (or within six months of completion) in fields such as: Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Law, Public Administration, Public Policy or other related field.
- Some research, administrative support, or analytical experience is desirable, preferably in public administration.
- Possession of an appropriate, valid driver’s license is required.
Company: City of Anaheim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A