Website Central Intelligence Agency
As a Contract Auditor for CIA, you will conduct contract audits and provide business consulting services as a key member of CIA’s acquisition team. You will directly support the acquisition community by providing value added cost analysis, audit, contract and financial advisory services in support of the negotiation, administration, and settlement of the CIA’s contracts.
- At the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), we recognize our Nation’s strength comes from the diversity of its people.
- People from a broad range of backgrounds and viewpoints work at CIA, and our diverse teams are the reason we can keep our country safe.
- At least 24 semester credit hours of accounting coursework
- Business Administration
- Knowledge or experience in the following functional disciplines:
- Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Cost Accounting Standards
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Ability to meet the minimum requirements for joining CIA, including U.S. citizenship and a background investigation
- Documented good credit history
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and customer service
- Business Management
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields or related studies:
- At least a 3.0 GPA on a 4-point scale
- Direct experience in Federal Government auditing or service with the Defense Contract Audit Agency
Company: Central Intelligence Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A