Website Central Intelligence Agency
As a Clinical Psychologist working for the CIA, you will have an opportunity to participate in a diverse range of clinical psychology duties throughout your career, to include conducting assessments, providing clinical intervention, offering consultations throughout the organization, and training our highly motivated officers throughout their careers.
- At the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), we recognize our Nation’s strength comes from the diversity of its people. People from a broad range of backgrounds and viewpoints work at CIA, and our diverse teams are the reason we can keep our country safe.
- Active state license in clinical psychology in good standing
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to meet the minimum requirements for joining CIA, including U.S. citizenship and a background investigation
- At least a 3.0 GPA on a 4-point scale
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Psychology from an APA accredited institution
- Willingness to work in a range of clinical psychology activities throughout your career
- Experience in assessment, report writing, clinical intervention, consultation, and briefing/teaching
Company: Central Intelligence Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A