Website Central Intelligence Agency
As an Accountant for CIA, you will play an integral part in achieving and sustaining auditable financial statements and ensuring financial transactions across a wide range of activities are accurately calculated, recorded, and tracked. You will have the opportunity to work directly with customers, becoming the link between complex transactions and financially accurate documentation.
- You will be an important partner in all financial occupations, as well as across the Agency and Intelligence Community, as you gain governmental accounting expertise and provide financial analysis of programs and business enterprises.
- You will have the opportunity to compete for global positions after successfully completing your initial developmental program.
- At least 24 semester credit hours of accounting coursework
- Team and independent work ethic
- Interpersonal skills
- At least a 3.0 GPA on a 4-point scale preferred
- Business Administration
- Customer service
- Demonstrated excellent:
- Documented good credit history
- Analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Public Administration
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet the minimum requirements for joining CIA, including U.S. citizenship and a background investigation
Qualification & Experience:
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified Government Financial Manager
Company: Central Intelligence Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A