Website Central Intelligence Agency
As a Contract Auditor for CIA, you will conduct contract audits and provide business consulting services as a key member of CIA’s acquisition team. You will directly support the acquisition community by providing value added cost analysis, audit, contract and financial advisory services in support of the negotiation, administration, and settlement of the CIA’s contracts.
- Using creativity, dedication, and innovation, you will harness your passion for auditing to deliver innovative and agile financial solutions in support of CIA’s global mission. You will develop your expertise in the contract auditing process, serving as an independent auditor and ensuring that the prices CIA pays for goods and services are fair and reasonable.
- At least 24 semester credit hours of accounting coursework
- Business Administration
- At least a 3.0 GPA on a 4-point scale
- Documented good credit history
- Business Management
- Ability to meet the minimum requirements for joining CIA, including U.S. citizenship and a background investigation
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and customer service
Company: Central Intelligence Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A