Website Central Intelligence Agency
As a Clinical Psychologist working for the CIA, you will have an opportunity to participate in a diverse range of clinical psychology duties throughout your career, to include conducting assessments, providing clinical intervention, offering consultations throughout the organization, and training our highly motivated officers throughout their careers.
- Work opportunities include both domestic and overseas support to clinical and operational activities; travel tempo varies across the positions, but occasional domestic travel is required, and overseas travel is also possible.
- We are seeking highly skilled psychologists who consider themselves to be general practitioners, with the flexibility and willingness to work in a wide range of practice environments and to continue to broaden their knowledge base. A variety of psychological and non-psychological training will be provided.
- Willingness to work in a range of clinical psychology activities throughout your career
- At least a 3.0 GPA on a 4-point scale
- Ability to meet the minimum requirements for joining CIA, including U.S. citizenship and a background investigation
- Experience in assessment, report writing, clinical intervention, consultation, and briefing/teaching
- Active state license in clinical psychology in good standing
- Willingness to travel
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Psychology from an APA accredited institution
- Experience traveling or living overseas
- Foreign language skills
Company: Central Intelligence Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A